Gordon Hubbell Trip

edd

Went with Cris to visit Gordon Hubbell's shark took museum,it is amazing what that man has...ill let some of the photos do the talking.they kinda suck, the light wasnt to great for my camera, didnt have a tripod, i didnt want to use the flash so it is what it is ;) and i was way to excited :D

post-1674-12665512101331_thumb.jpg

Edited by edd

" We're all puppets, I'm just a puppet who can see the strings. "

Edd & Chris..... Thanks for that.... It never ceases to amaze me what people can achieve when they have a passion.... That Jaw.... What can I say !!!!... Thanks for sharing your visit..... :)

Cheers Steve... And Welcome if your a New Member... :)

Kewl place to visit! I'm guessing this guy is a local but I've just now heard anything about him. Great stuff he has too.. did any of it come from around here?

~Mike

All your fossils are belong to us

Kewl place to visit! I'm guessing this guy is a local but I've just now heard anything about him. Great stuff he has too.. did any of it come from around here?

~Mike

He has a lot of Bone Valley material, which is Florida...He lives right in Gainesville..we're planning on going back pretty soon to show him some other stuff we've found. You should come along and bring that green meg - he likes to see colorful teeth.

youtube-logo-png-46031.png

Just let me know when you're going back.. even if I can't go, you can take the tooth.

~Mike

All your fossils are belong to us

Thank you very much Edd and Cris for sharing that with the rest of us!

If you believe everything you read, perhaps it's time for you to stop reading...

welcome everybody...we will go back again and i can take more photos

Well guys glad you made it to see Dr. Hubbell collection it's very cool huh? Mike you would love it I have been there a few times myself and it's like the first time each time I go. B)B)B):)

post-23-12667048771349_thumb.jpg

post-23-12667051207357_thumb.jpg

It's my bone!!!

On the associated meg teeth that were found why is there just one row. i understand that the meg had 4-5 rows. were there teeth that were found with these that were not used?

Miocene/Eocene

i really dont know, ill ask him next time we go...