Is this a T. rex tooth?

Mochaccino

Folks, let's end the comments on the sellers, please.  Like Frank said, the focus should be on the provenance and identification.  Thanks.

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2022 at 8:31 PM, jikohr said:

Believe me, I would like to. But you have no idea how ingrained it is that a COA has to be included. I still get messages constantly making sure that it's included even though I say I do in the listings. People are as worried about that being included as the fossil they just bought!

I try to tell people that they're basically just information sheets. Every time the person just vanishes. People jut don't want to hear it. Even then I still volunteer that info whenever people ask for more details on COAs, mine or just in general. 

That being said, I get where you're coming from and do want to try something like that. I'll try to figure something out instead of a COA like that Certificate of Information. Would I be able to post possible ideas for formats on the forum somewhere for scrutiny?

A line I have often used is I can buy a sheet of little holograms with a tickmark and a dinosaurs head on it for £10 and stick one on every box, please bear in mind that everyone else you can buy off can do that too.

I lose plenty of sales through refusing to supply a COA too. I sleep well at night though!