Old guy that loves fossils in Georgia!

98feetdeep

• New Members

Hey folks!

I used to be active on here years ago. Recently I have been traveling the US more and try and check out any fossil bearing spots… just returned from Texas and ran across some ammonites and other stuff I want to I’d. 
thanks!

Welcome back!  I'll second DPS Ammonite's question.  If we can resuscitate your previous name that would be better than having multiple accounts.

Where roughly in Georgia are you based?  I'm up in the northeast of the state near Athens, unfortunately quite a drive from any fossil sites.

Don

Welcome from Colorado

“If fossils are not "boggling" your mind then you are simply not doing it right” -Ken (digit)

"No fossil is garbage, it´s just not completely preserved” -Franz (FranzBernhard)

"With hammer in hand, the open horizon of time, and dear friends by my side, what can we not accomplish together?" -Kane (Kane)

"We are in a way conquering time, reuniting members of a long lost family" -Quincy (Opabinia Blues)

"I loved reading the trip reports, I loved the sharing, I loved the educational aspect, I loved the humor. It felt like home. It still does" -Mike (Pagurus)

“The best deal I ever got was getting accepted as a member on The Fossil Forum. Not only got an invaluable pool of knowledge, but gained a loving family as well.” -Doren (caldigger)

"it really is nice, to visit the oasis that is TFF" -Tim (fossildude19)

"Life's Good! -Adam (Tidgy's Dad)

Welcome from Illinois.

Mark.

Fossil hunting is easy -- they don't run away when you shoot at them!

• New Members

Thanks folks! I’m near Atlanta. As to my old site name.. trying to dredge that up but so far no luck.. it has been quite a while and I’m pretty sure the email is not even active.. still checking.

patrick

• I found this Informative 1

• 1 month later...