Not a new member just a new location

Stingray

Hello Everyone,

Well finally moved out of NY area and currently live in Virginia Middle Peninsula area. Need to meet up with some locals for collecting trips. To all those I collected with in NY had great time doing so found some really nice specimens and meet some really cool people. Hope to do the same here. So hello again from Virginia this time Chris.

• Enjoyed 1

Hey Chris,

Glad your move went well. I hope all is well with you.

To anyone wondering,  ... Chris is a great guy, and a great hunting partner. I really enjoyed my hunt with him in Upstate NY.

Glad I had the chance to meet him before he moved.

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Congrats on the move, Chris. I hear Virginia has some really great fossils, so it seems you made a lateral move from one great spot to another!

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

3 hours ago, Stingray said:

So hello again from Virginia this time Chris.

When you get a chance, it seems time to make some edits to your profile to update your location. ;)

Hope the move went well, they can be stressful events.

Cheers.

-Ken

Hello from your westward neighbor in Kentucky. :) 

I’m not exactly local, but a meet in the middle sometime wouldn’t be out of the question.

• Enjoyed 1

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. -Bill Nye (The Science Guy)