Contacting forum member dshamilla

Mochaccino

Hello,

I am trying to get into contact with forum member @dshamilla regarding some fossils in his collection, does anyone know his whereabouts? It seems he has not been active since 2018, and I cannot reach him via PM. In my search I came across this obituary: https://chestertontribune.com/previous-articles/Obituaries 2018/david_stephen_hamilla_age_70_pas.htm

Which has me wondering if this is the same person and he has passed away? If so, does anyone know of a way I can get into contact with his family, or someone who has access to his collection?

Thanks.

On 1/12/2024 at 5:21 PM, Mochaccino said:

Hello,

I am trying to get into contact with forum member @dshamilla regarding some fossils in his collection, does anyone know his whereabouts? It seems he has not been active since 2018, and I cannot reach him via PM. In my search I came across this obituary: https://chestertontribune.com/previous-articles/Obituaries 2018/david_stephen_hamilla_age_70_pas.htm

Which has me wondering if this is the same person and he has passed away? If so, does anyone know of a way I can get into contact with his family, or someone who has access to his collection?

Thanks.

Unfortunately, I think this is our missing member.  :(

You might try looking up his children, who are listed in the obituary.

• I found this Informative 3
  • Thank You 1

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Dave donated at least some of his collection to the Smithsonian. There is active work right now (including by me) on his rather singular collection of Linton vertebrates.

• I found this Informative 4

3 hours ago, jdp said:

Dave donated at least some of his collection to the Smithsonian. There is active work right now (including by me) on his rather singular collection of Linton vertebrates.

I see, I am mainly interested in inverts, would you know of any way to get in touch?