Is my Spino tooth legitimate?

About half an hour ago, I bought a Spino tooth from a shop filled with many random things near my holiday property.

I just noticed this tooth has a white chip in it and it led me to slightly doubt if it is real. I think it most likely is real.

image.thumb.jpg.64c9b7c62041d6ffe2175c7dbb35880e.jpg 

image.jpg

Signature goes here.

Real but the tooth does appear to be a composite. The repaired crack running horizontally (probably a mix between sand and glue) indicates that either the tip had been cracked and repaired or the tip and base come from two separate teeth.

The white chip running vertically along the tip that you are concerned about I believe could just be damage to the enamel. That seems less concerning to the authenticity to me at least than the horizontal repaired crack.

Additionally the root looks like it probably had some sort of restoration done to it.

If you payed an arm and a leg for it then I would be concerned otherwise it is about consistent with what you can expect for a bargain price for these teeth.

Yeah, I thought as much. Thanks!

Signature goes here.

Yeah, you were right about it being composite, it randomly snapped on that line so we will glue it together. Any tips on the glue?

Signature goes here.