Henry's Collection

Sinopaleus

Asaphiscus wheeleri...

post-4996-0-81399500-1330026663_thumb.jpg

post-4996-0-63386100-1330026683_thumb.jpg

These are all I have... with me :P A few of the real whoopers are back home, but I'll have them uploaded in no time :)

Very nice collection. I'd really love to have a Taco Bell in my collection and many of your minerals have caused drool to run down my chin. Referencing your early comment about needing more display space... get rid of all the furniture and build shelfs!!!

Elrathia kingi and Asaphiscus wheeleri

post-4996-0-14015700-1329960684_thumb.jpg

post-4996-0-68518800-1329960780_thumb.jpg

What's going there, Henry??? :o :o :o

It's trully a huge and hardly manageable wave of trilobites that justifies the previous delay of the pics :wub: :wub: :wub:

The prep is to reveal a lot of beauties and especially I am more curious with the trilos plate on post 319 :sword:

But when, where and how so much work could be done?????????? :zzzzscratchchin:

Edited by astron

Astrinos P. Damianakis

Very nice collection. I'd really love to have a Taco Bell in my collection and many of your minerals have caused drool to run down my chin. Referencing your early comment about needing more display space... get rid of all the furniture and build shelfs!!!

Haha, thanks :P;)

What's going there, Henry??? :o :o :o

It's trully a huge and hardly manageable wave of trilobites that justifies the previous delay of the pics :wub: :wub: :wub:

The prep is to reveal a lot of beauties and especially I am more curious with the trilos plate on post 319 :sword:

But when, where and how so much work could be done?????????? :zzzzscratchchin:

Haha, thanks Astrinos :P Yes, I'm currently finding someone to prep my trilobites. It might take a while for them to get finished, but boy would they be gorgeous! :wub:

Woh ! Is your last pic a sea urchin ? Do you have its name ? It is a rare genus in France.

Coco

----------------------
OUTIL POUR MESURER VOS FOSSILES : ici

Ma bibliothèque PDF 1 (Poissons et sélaciens récents & fossiles) : ici
Ma bibliothèque PDF 2 (Animaux vivants - sans poissons ni sélaciens) : ici
Mâchoires sélaciennes récentes : ici
Hétérodontiques et sélaciens : ici
Oeufs sélaciens récents : ici
Otolithes de poissons récents ! ici

Un Greg...

Badges-IPFOTH.jpg.f4a8635cda47a3cc506743a8aabce700.jpg Badges-MOTM.jpg.461001e1a9db5dc29ca1c07a041a1a86.jpg

Woh ! Is your last pic a sea urchin ? Do you have its name ? It is a rare genus in France.

Coco

Coco, it is a Claviaster. ;) yep, it's a sea urchin ^_^

OK, it is really what I thought ;)

Coco

----------------------
OUTIL POUR MESURER VOS FOSSILES : ici

Ma bibliothèque PDF 1 (Poissons et sélaciens récents & fossiles) : ici
Ma bibliothèque PDF 2 (Animaux vivants - sans poissons ni sélaciens) : ici
Mâchoires sélaciennes récentes : ici
Hétérodontiques et sélaciens : ici
Oeufs sélaciens récents : ici
Otolithes de poissons récents ! ici

Un Greg...

Badges-IPFOTH.jpg.f4a8635cda47a3cc506743a8aabce700.jpg Badges-MOTM.jpg.461001e1a9db5dc29ca1c07a041a1a86.jpg

Hi Henry, Those trilos are very nice, an the others are interesting too [unusual shaped urchin]... but what is that Walterosteus thing, any idea?

It's a placoderm fossil, but the plates are all scattered :) It looked a bit like Dunkleosteus, but it was a lot smaller and had larger eyes. The preparation unfortunately worn away all plate ornamentation... so it is only up to the shape of the plates to figure out where they were in the head... :P

Edited by Sinopaleus

here's a comparison between my collection from last year... and my collection from this year tongue.gif

i will giv you all a grand tour around my collection in the future. just dont have the pics right now and just dont have the time to take em sad.gif

the shelf is divided into two sections, fossils on the right and minerals on the left. im out of space to put my gorgeous petrified beeeaauties so im thinking of wat to do... any suggestions? tongue.gif

Great collection! Look forward to the tour! :) I hope to visit China someday. I want to visit Xuankong Si (Hanging Monastery) in Datong for sure.

Excellent your Moroccan additions, Henry B) Especially, the trilos are fascinating :wub: Congratulations :fistbump:

Astrinos P. Damianakis

• New Members

Henry,

Is that a scull...just to the right of the big green thing in your beautiful collection (minerals on left, fossils on right) ?

Terry (Newport news, VA)

Henry,

Is that a scull...just to the right of the big green thing in your beautiful collection (minerals on left, fossils on right) ?

Terry (Newport news, VA)

Terry,

That is not a skull :) Thats a mineral "Rose Stone", the national rock of Taiwan.

Giant Theropod Dinosaur Coprolite, Jurassic, Utah

Lovely piece!

How giant is it?

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Seafloor Death Assemblage, Eocene, Bordeaux, France :)

post-4996-0-82756100-1332091811_thumb.jpg

Xenophora sp

post-4996-0-98009400-1332091901_thumb.jpg

post-4996-0-65439400-1332091936_thumb.jpg

post-4996-0-90279300-1332091967_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sinopaleus