Gmr Yesterday

RickNC

Two GMR Megs Found the same day!

I forgot, here are the two megs I found in the same day. This picture is from my gallery. Sorry its a little blurry, blame the original IPhone... LOL

DO, or do not. There is no try.

I forgot, here are the two megs I found in the same day. This picture is from my gallery. Sorry its a little blurry, blame the original IPhone... LOL

I'll show you how to find some big gw's.

Mike that was Daryl Mcewen that pulled that thing out. A nice one at that too. Still looking for my complete one from there... Jeff/Tarheel

The worst part was, I took a friend up there, who wasnt new to fossil hunting, but first time to GMR, and I found two megs that day. Which is unbelievably lucky.

I guess that was you getting paid back for the time you were showing a couple others the ropes and they found a couple nice GW's right beside you. B)

I'll show you how to find some big gw's.

Rick, you know when I get back Im going to go on a quest for a 3" great white... and I need you to show me all the places you havnt dug at! LOL

I guess that was you getting paid back for the time you were showing a couple others the ropes and they found a couple nice GW's right beside you. B)

Ha ha, Maybe for GMR, but you two definitely have more overall fossil hunting experience then me. That was a pretty amazing two great whites you found though. That was a pretty good GMR year for you wasnt it? Didnt you find a paratodus, three or four GW's over 2.5" including the largest great white I have ever seen?

DO, or do not. There is no try.

Rick, you know when I get back Im going to go on a quest for a 3" great white... and I need you to show me all the places you havnt dug at! LOL

Not many of those left!

Found this 3" meg today. About ten feet from where I found the other one. It's also in fairly poor shape, but has most of the serrations. Missing a bit of root and the tip is rounded. But again, for a GMR meg it's good. Found some smaller teeth and a piece of pottery but nothing else really good. Only one great white and it's small.

P2040089.jpg

P2040090.jpg