More Fossils From North Texas

screweduptexan

What is a hawk? Never heard of hawk throwing...

Tomahawk.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Thanks, seems awkward to throw, but suppose with

skill you can do anything.

Throwin's easy. Throwin' accurately is harder. Catchin's a b***h!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

years ago there was briefly on the scene a spring-loaded knife that shot out from a handle some distance. This sort of raised the issue of possibly having an "accidental stabbing", which would be fairly hard to explain.

You'd have to treat every knife as if it were loaded.

Throwing a hawk - sounds like something up Auspex's sleeve....

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."

I am sorry if I said something that I should not have, I do pre-1840 historical re-enactments all over the Us. With all of the traveling that is when I started collecting fossils. With the re-enactments they have different competitions during the event and that is why I throw those things. I am sorry if I was out of line.

I am sorry if I said something that I should not have, I do pre-1840 historical re-enactments all over the Us. With all of the traveling that is when I started collecting fossils. With the re-enactments they have different competitions during the event and that is why I throw those things. I am sorry if I was out of line.

You are so totally NOT out of line! You had mentioned your participation in reinactments briefly in another thread, and I'd hoped you would give us more at some point! :)

Oh no , I am away from my waders , at a restaurant using a Air Card , HELP , it is getting deep !

Kind of glad the women I am around can't throw knives or hawks , I would be in trouble or at least have extra holes I don't need .

Hunting fossils is fun , but discovering is better !

Mommabetts

Do you do fossil discovery reinactments too?

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."

Y'all are some pretty funny people!

Y'all had me laughing so hard!

I bet tracer does do some fossil discovery reenactments...and...

Where the HECK is this topic going?!

Kinda reminds me of a Spongebob or Simpsons cartoon where the cartoon starts off on one subject and totally ends somewhere else.

I can't come up with anything clever enough for my signature...yet.

Nothing wrong with wanting to shoot stuff.

FD

EX EXPLOSIVES USAF

No , nothing at all , kind of enjoy emptying a clip or two every once in a while .

Just giving a few native Texans a hard time , don't mean anything by it .

Dumb country boy , reared on a farm .

My saying is "If you can't smell the B.S. , it's because all the hot air has dried it out" . :wacko:

Y'all are some pretty funny people!

Y'all had me laughing so hard!

I bet tracer does do some fossil discovery reenactments...and...

Where the HECK is this topic going?!

Kinda reminds me of a Spongebob or Simpsons cartoon where the cartoon starts off on one subject and totally ends somewhere else.

Tracer rounds imply where they're going by revealing where they've been.

lahk ah sayed - taint nuthin wrong with women messin' with tommy hawks, unless they misstunderand and bringst theys tommy hawks to a tommy GUN fight... Stutterguns is some purty rapid bullet launchers and tommy hawks take too long to reload...

Ha , ha , must have to have a college degree to figure that one out ! :o

Yeah , have been to the Cowgirl museum in Fort Worth , not sexist , my mother was a women . :roar: