Fossil Sponges From Russia

Evgeny Kotelevsky

Again, I love the animated 3-D rendering!

Might it not be possible to build this effect as a possibility into the Gallery, or is that asking too much?

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

Might it not be possible to build this effect as a possibility into the Gallery, or is that asking too much?

You can make 3D animation on your computer and then upload .gif file to the gallery ))))

You can make 3D animation on your computer and then upload .gif file to the gallery ))))

I will ask the stupid question. How can I make a 3D animation on my computer? I looked into doing it via Photoshop, but it seemed overly difficult. Thank you for any insight, but please do not expend effort.

Forgot to say that your animations are wonderful. Thank you for that!

I will ask the stupid question. How can I make a 3D animation on my computer? I looked into doing it via Photoshop, but it seemed overly difficult. Thank you for any insight, but please do not expend effort.

What you need: rotation table, digital camera and a fossil ))) rotate fossil on the table and take pictures from different sides. I made my animation in ImageReady: stack all photos together, them turn layers into frames, choose time delay, save file in GIF-formate and enjoy ))))

• I found this Informative 1

If these are not too difficult to make, I can see them becoming a popular and useful for TFF purposes.. of course your sponges benefit well from this type of presentation (wouldn't be much use for McAbee or similar flat fossils) ;)

I like that they don't take long for my computer to load - hardly any longer than a regular photo!

If these are not too difficult to make, I can see them becoming a popular and useful for TFF purposes.. of course your sponges benefit well from this type of presentation (wouldn't be much use for McAbee or similar flat fossils) ;)

I like that they don't take long for my computer to load - hardly any longer than a regular photo!

I'm just creating another 3D-animation :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Hey yes ! "The voice of his master" ! :D

Coco

----------------------
OUTIL POUR MESURER VOS FOSSILES : ici

Ma bibliothèque PDF 1 (Poissons et sélaciens récents & fossiles) : ici
Ma bibliothèque PDF 2 (Animaux vivants - sans poissons ni sélaciens) : ici
Mâchoires sélaciennes récentes : ici
Hétérodontiques et sélaciens : ici
Oeufs sélaciens récents : ici
Otolithes de poissons récents ! ici

Un Greg...

Badges-IPFOTH.jpg.f4a8635cda47a3cc506743a8aabce700.jpg Badges-MOTM.jpg.461001e1a9db5dc29ca1c07a041a1a86.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...