Finds From Recent Fossiling Adventures

barefootgirl

Limestone Bob.

Wow! That white ammo is very, very white! Is it limestone or calcite?

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

The large white curved thing is just a modern pig tusk.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Yes it is. With it getting so hot and humid here the Sulphur will be a shadeless hot sauna until we get another rain. I will probably be hitting all the creeks and shady areas more often now as well. I used to be more acclimated to the hot weather but 2 yrs of pretty much staying in doors studying has turned me into a big baby. :P

still pretty cool though

Alfred North Whithead

Great finds, great locations to collect :D

The blackish fossils you not sure about, look like small pieces of ammonite (situurlines)

Peter

Nice going, Tera and so glad you are able to get back into hunting.. :)

Welcome to the forum!