My Freshly Prepped Green Ammo From Seatown

Adam.morris08

I've just had a fossil I found at seatown prepped. Just thought i would put some

Pics up.

image_zpsec1a7a26.jpg

image_zps63816d98.jpg

image_zps53693229.jpg

image_zpsd9a38055.jpg

image_zps8c145d89.jpg

image_zps55c5f297.jpg

image_zps46891c4c.jpg

image_zpsc0518ced.jpg

Wow! Great job! I love it that you took the extra effort to flatten the prepped matrix part.

~Charlie~

"There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why.....i dream of things that never were, and ask why not?" ~RFK
->Get your Mosasaur print
->How to spot a fake Trilobite
->How to identify a CONCRETION from a DINOSAUR EGG

What a spectacular transformation!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Omgosh, I was just looking at a rock that I have with a bump similar to your first photo. I was debating on what to do with it until I saw this! Thanks for sharing, you made my decision for me! :)

6 Perfect Cats - ☆ Rhett Butler & Duramax Diesel, twin long-haired Siamese ☆ ♡ Scarlett O'Hara and Gemma Teller-Morrow, twin girls ♡ ♥ Tinkerbell Marie, crabby old girl ♥ ★ Oliver Harold, the court jester ★

the most amazing US Army Veteran Husband/Designated Rock Carrier - Sean ♥ (eloped on 04/07/2015)

A rock collection comprising of about 6,500 rocks; a mineral collection of about 500, and roughly 300 fossils.

The Best Is Yet To Come

Very well done prep job. I never would have thought something like that would be in the original nodule you found.

-Dave

Geologists on the whole are inconsistent drivers. When a roadcut presents itself, they tend to lurch and weave. To them, the roadcut is a portal, a fragment of a regional story, a proscenium arch that leads their imaginations into the earth and through the surrounding terrain. - John McPhee

If I'm going to drive safely, I can't do geology. - John McPhee

Check out my Blog for more fossils I've found: http://viewsofthemahantango.blogspot.com/