A couple of B-Grade Crabs.

RJB

Here is a picture of two crabs. They both have problems like most crabs but these two came out perty dang good for B-Grades. These are both Pulalius vulgaris from Washington.

RB

post-171-0-66666700-1447457521_thumb.jpg

Your "B grade" material is another man's treasure.

for certain: ) I have b grade stuff too but it isn't as nice as those lol : )they're pretty sweet Edited by jcbshark

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!

He's clearly grading on some sort of a negative curve, trying to bring down the average. In any other class, those would be an "A".

Don

Thanks guys, but with only a piece of a rear end on the left one and none on the righthand one, these are most definetly b-grade crabs. A Grade crabs are hard to come by, very far and few between.

RB

I would argue that these are "A"s for the whole of the fossil collecting universe (RB excluded). If A Grade is few and far between, I would list those as A+ Grade.

But, this is coming from a guy who struggles to pass the crab classes and is happy with a C-. :D

Hey Ionrocks, I do have a couple of dozen 'C-Grade' crabs sittin on my bench, but I have a real problem of getting to finishing them. The amount of time to finish them is not condusive to the amount of moneys I would get for them. So there they sit..... for now.

RB