Darko

The photos are kind of hazy, but it looks like maybe sandstone with some marl inclusions.

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

56 minutes ago, WhodamanHD said:

The photos are kind of hazy, but it looks like maybe sandstone with some marl inclusions.

I thought that too..Btw sorry the phone camera is very very bad :D

Just now, Darko said:

I thought that too..Btw sorry the phone camera is very very bad :D

I know, I Have to use a tablet. Natural light works best by the way, but it's still not optimal. Hopefully the next ones will have better cameras!

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

2 hours ago, WhodamanHD said:

I know, I Have to use a tablet. Natural light works best by the way, but it's still not optimal. Hopefully the next ones will have better cameras!

i hope so hahah

2 hours ago, Ludwigia said:

Looks like some kind of secondary conglomerate.

Maybe.I put it in vinegar and it fizzes,so I thought maybe it's some kind of mineral or crystal.

9 minutes ago, Darko said:

Maybe.I put it in vinegar and it fizzes,so I thought maybe it's some kind of mineral or crystal.

The marl inclusions are calcium carbonate which reacts with the acetic acid in the vinegar. They may be calcite as well, it's hard to tell, they are both composed of the same things.

Happy hunting,

Mason

Try cleaning your camera lens. Lenses on phones often give hazy images after being touched and they're generally not protected like camera lenses. 

@ynot may be able to help with mineral identification 

• I found this Informative 1

It looks like a slag .

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library

28 minutes ago, abyssunder said:

It looks like a slag .

Had not consider that possibility, makes sense though, especially at a cement factory. Most I've found from a cement factory have smaller bubbles, but I don't see why they wouldn't be bigger.

Happy hunting,

Mason

clinker

WP_20170828_14_17_11_Pro.jpg.5281c182e95c8d0528b11fd8f709dc61.thumb.jpg.fa42a14bdd26182f1f56c003d63c3523.jpg19942548710_83f380af1e_k.thumb.jpg.253093ae1023318a502b526b93877a61.jpg

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library

On 8/29/2017 at 9:59 PM, JohnBrewer said:

Try cleaning your camera lens. Lenses on phones often give hazy images after being touched and they're generally not protected like camera lenses. 

@ynot may be able to help with mineral identification 

I broke it yesterday suddenly :D..

11 hours ago, abyssunder said:

clinker

WP_20170828_14_17_11_Pro.jpg.5281c182e95c8d0528b11fd8f709dc61.thumb.jpg.fa42a14bdd26182f1f56c003d63c3523.jpg19942548710_83f380af1e_k.thumb.jpg.253093ae1023318a502b526b93877a61.jpg

Big similarity! Thanks for the pics!