Best Tetragramma Of My Career

BobC

Yeah--he was bad. Very bad. I just got a PM from him demanding to know how I will ever repay the 20 minutes I have stolen from his life...

John would probably have physically assaulted me, but he mentioned something about not touching "the unclean."

:rofl:

You guys are killin' me! "eebees" hahahahaha

Don't worry Bob, I have been under the tutelage of Obi-John Kenobi once or twice and I'm sure that he has missed one out there somewhere. I'm still looking for it..... (as he raps my head and the back of my hands with his bois d'arc walking stick) :P

Thanks FB! I do okay--I just haven't found quite as many complete mummified archeopteryx specimens as John . He uses them as coasters on his dining room table.

After a flash flood <of posts>, when you see the sand and gravel begin to do that "jello wiggle" about 4 feet in front of you, it's a sure sign that you are going down. You may sink to your knee, or your thigh, but you're going to lose some elevation...<tapping gently on the side of the keyboard, thinking of how to proceed>. So, all I can say is that you need to keep in mind that BobC works professionally creating "virtual worlds"...and he's good at it.

It was fun, Bob. Maybe I can tag along again sometime. :D

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

I would like to say for the record that these giant, beautifully preserved Tetragrammas are not rare. they are common as raindrops. Everyone has them. They are the polyester of the ancient world. They are used as hockey pucks up North. these Tetragrammas are so common, so , that they will actually hurl themselves into your fossil bag and scream "TAKE ME HOME--NO ONE ELSE WANTS ME!!!"

if anyone wants my Tetracrappas, you can have them. But better come get them before trash pick-up day

You're funny, Bob! next time I come up there, I am going to hang bags on the outside of my car, drive around and see how many I can catch on the fly. Maybe your old ammonites will jump in there, too! :P

Nice Find Bob I would be proud of that to.

If I made a declaration and followed everyone I would be a vegetable LOL

i am soooo confused at this point. i thought we were talking about somebody's grandmothers who had four grandkids...and i don't think they should be given away.

Thnaks guys. I am Killeen right now and found tons of stuff--can't post anything yet. The fossils I found today are yunger than the computer I am using at this hotel.

PS Hope everybody knows I'm just goofing around Re: John and my meeting. I actually learned a lot from him in just that hour or so we were together.

I am getting bored with Phymosomas. I thnk I'm gonna start headig further North.