Not the newest, but a new member.

rocket

Hi,

I am now part of the Fossil Forum since 9 Months, but now I think it´s the time to introduce myself. Forgot it at the beginning..

My name is Frank, I am a german collector and Researcher in cretaceous Topics, mainly invertebrates from northern Germany.

My main Focus is not to get muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch fossils for myself, I like to discuss, learn about...., and support other collectors in Name their fossils or where they are from. Sometimes I can help, due to now more than 40 years experience, looooooooooooots of field work all over the world and (mostly gone :) ) several tons of fossil I have had or seen.

So, if someone Needs assistance in European fossils I will do my very best :)

Welcome to the forum from New York! Your experience will be much appreciated, I am sure.:)

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

Welcome from the U.S. I hope to see you around some more:)

Each dot is 50,000,000 years:

Hadean............Archean..............................Proterozoic.......................................Phanerozoic...........

Paleo......Meso....Ceno..

Ꞓ.OSD.C.P.Tr.J.K..Pg.NgQ< You are here

Doesn't time just fly by?

Welcome from Romania ! :)

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library

hi, thanks for the warm welcome

Next weeks I will go to Show some fossils from northern Germany, I found some in the fossil Forum, but think this are not enough :)

@ sagebrush Steve: approx. 150 km. We live near Kaiserslautern, between Mannheim and Saarbrücken

• Fossildude19 changed the title to Not the newest, but a new member.