Show Us Your Pets!

xonenine

Here are a couple of our outside mousers. They are manx cats. The grey one was poisened by someone last week. Now I am afraid to let my dogs go out. The other pic is just too cute! We really miss Bobby. :(

So sad to hear that Chele. We love our 2 fur balls so much. We keep ours inside and once in blue moon allow them out with us on a small patio... Never by themselves..

That garter snake is cool Frank. I've never seen one of those.

Here's my buddy. I just call him Woolly Bully.

post-5130-0-99518200-1306272919_thumb.jpg

Sorry about your kitty Chele. I love kitties.

My girlfriend has two beautiful, lovable, pain in the behind German Sheperds.

Edited by Bullsnake

Steve

Our newest;

post-1313-0-36893100-1306243055_thumb.jpg Bearded Dragon

post-1313-0-37958700-1306243093_thumb.jpg Albino Checkered Garter

Love the beardies :) So cute. I yearn for the days of little, well-behaved lizards.

And the snakes are cool too :)

What a wonderful menagerie! Who would believe that such as register lay buried in the strata? To open the leaves, to unroll the papyrus, has been an intensely interesting though difficult work, having all the excitement and marvelous development of a romance. And yet the volume is only partly read. Many a new page I fancy will yet be opened. -- Edward Hitchcock, 1858

Formerly known on the forum as Crimsonraptor

@Diplotomodon on Twitter

This is Bella. She is searching the internet in hopes of identifying some of the fossils she found after a great day of hunting. She is a very serious fossil collector.post-5422-0-39255200-1307066081_thumb.jpg

Just added this guy to our family. His name is Leonidas.

He's cool ...but where are the rest of the Spartans? :D

Be true to the reality you create.

That's a LOT of Bull---snake! :P Love the color. Do you have a locality on him, or was he CB?

A few little guys in there...guppys, ghost shrimp, african claw frog, a big fat apple snail, a couple goldfish...

post-5624-0-99523600-1304404739_thumb.jpg

the best behaved pup I've ever had

post-5624-0-78996800-1304405211_thumb.jpg

Beautiful aquarium :D

• 2 months later...

Great pets and photos all! Now for my bad photos (sorry cell phone shots).....

Lily with not much to do....she does kind of hop but she's a cat, not a short eared rabbit....

post-1240-0-23320200-1314478031_thumb.jpg

Lily (my wife's cat) checks on me incessently and follows me around everywhere. Peering beneath the door to see what I'm doing.

post-1240-0-86252200-1314478057_thumb.jpg

Watching me on the bed while laying upside down

post-1240-0-48989000-1314478073_thumb.jpg

She's also quite the speed reader but says she'd do better with a better fitting pair of glasses.

post-1240-0-76884800-1314478043_thumb.jpg

Our old dog Max who she harrasses all day.

post-1240-0-41017200-1314478091_thumb.jpg

Them's most of them....

On a much more serious note, I hope every one is faring ok with this east coast hurricane. Have been thru several storms and I trust everyone has prepared and heeded the warnings. Please be safe. We will keep everyone in our thoughts and prayers.

Regards, Chris

very nice pics Plantguy, Lily is obviously a very happy and lucky cat!!!:) The under the door shot is great!

"Your serpent of Egypt is bred now of your mud by the operation of your sun; so is your crocodile." Lepidus

This is my dog Kara. She was a German Shephard Drug Unit, Police Dog trainee. (did not pass trainig) She is very intelegent and really is an incredible dog but she failed her police training for "STRESS" reasons and she was taken to the pound where she was then taken in by a rescue shelter on what was supposed to be her last day before being put down because she had not taken to anyone that looked at her. The rescue shelter tried to work with her and find her a forever home but she just wouldn't take to people. She wouldn't attack them but she just shut herself out from people. I saw her picture on a website and asked about her and the shelter said she did not do well with people and was no longer a consideration for adoption but I insisted that they let me look at her and we took to each other instantly and have been best friends ever since. She is extremely smart. (at least she used to be before I got her :blush: ) She knows hand signals, English commands and German commands. Unfortunately, I don't know German commands. She is very protective, VERY VERY well behaved and she loves my wife and daughter, she respects my son but won't allow herself to get attached to him because she believes she can only belong to one male. Me. Since adopting her I have completely abandoned any formal training or strict behavior and I have dumbed her up quite nicely. She is a great dog and I love her to death.

post-6069-0-94991500-1314653351_thumb.jpg

post-6069-0-74219300-1314653396_thumb.jpg

post-6069-0-62685800-1314653441_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sharkbyte

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

i would have loved to have posted a pic of my bearded dragon but she died and i cant find any pics of her

Koda, a 4 year old Border Collie. A good cattle dog, fearless working cattle. When boondock camping I watch the stars at night sitting in a camp recliner. If the coyotes are close she will launch herself onto my lap as she gets spooked. The first time she did that it was pretty funny as it caught me off gaurd.

post-211-0-31591700-1315267953_thumb.jpg

My best friend Lucy. She was diagnosed with aggressive cancer last Friday and does not have long to live. She has been the best dog ever and I'm so glad I got the chance to have her in my life. I love how she is being modest in this pict and covering her lady parts. :)

post-1082-0-81538800-1315268861_thumb.jpg

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

I am sorry for Lucy. She is a nice girl.

Coco

----------------------
OUTIL POUR MESURER VOS FOSSILES : ici

Ma bibliothèque PDF 1 (Poissons et sélaciens récents & fossiles) : ici
Ma bibliothèque PDF 2 (Animaux vivants - sans poissons ni sélaciens) : ici
Mâchoires sélaciennes récentes : ici
Hétérodontiques et sélaciens : ici
Oeufs sélaciens récents : ici
Otolithes de poissons récents ! ici

Un Greg...

Badges-IPFOTH.jpg.f4a8635cda47a3cc506743a8aabce700.jpg Badges-MOTM.jpg.461001e1a9db5dc29ca1c07a041a1a86.jpg

My best friend Lucy. She was diagnosed with aggressive cancer last Friday and does not have long to live. She has been the best dog ever and I'm so glad I got the chance to have her in my life. I love how she is being modest in this pict and covering her lady parts. :)

post-1082-0-81538800-1315268861_thumb.jpg

So sorry to hear about Lucy Tera, I know how our pets become a close part of our lifes and it really hurts to lose one. Give her a kiss for me. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

It's my bone!!!

colored_rabat_web_sized.jpg

J/K... I wish. That would be a cool pet.

I have a dog, but I don't have any pictures of her. If I'm not too lazy, I'll take one later.

Edited by microraptor

So sorry to hear about Lucy Tera, I know how our pets become a close part of our lifes and it really hurts to lose one. Give her a kiss for me. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I'm sorry to hear that too.

I had to put one of my dogs to sleep a few months ago. He was only 8, but he had a severe heart defect.