Show Us Your Riker Mounts!

xonenine

for once I was really careful with my newest Greenops specimen.It went straight into a temporary rikers till I could buy or make it a deeper one.I even made a label - well, it was maybe two days later the cat ran across the top of it, catapulting it a few feet off the shelf, and down, to crash on the floor. (the trilobite was unharmed):)

post-4577-0-79298700-1314840956_thumb.jpg

"Your serpent of Egypt is bred now of your mud by the operation of your sun; so is your crocodile." Lepidus

for once I was really careful with my newest Greenops specimen.It went straight into a temporary rikers till I could buy or make it a deeper one.I even made a label - well, it was maybe two days later the cat ran across the top of it, catapulting it a few feet off the shelf, and down, to crash on the floor. (the trilobite was unharmed):)

For a guy with such an active cat you're pretty lucky! Nice specimen. Here are a couple more from me.

post-2384-0-16269600-1314864354_thumb.jpg Pseudogites latimarginatus pygidien from Craigleith

post-2384-0-78755700-1314864627_thumb.jpg Irregular sea urchins Toxaster sp. from Trigance in Provence and the solitary coral Cunnolites sp. from Gosau, Austria. Both Cretaceous.

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/