A Strange Cambrian "spider"

hammada

The mouth with claws has a diameter of ¼ ". It is off-center in the image to show even the flabby trunk and the head of the Opabinia. For clarity, I show you another Opabinia complete (not beautiful) but with the trunk partially covered (by an arthropod?).

Perhaps now nobody cares the old initial "spider", but analyzing the disturbed crime scene I discovered that it has been killed by a jellyfish. I realized that for a confirmation of this type I should ask to the FBI. -_-

1.jpg

Sorry to report again, that just like your previous examples, this is not a fossil of any kind. Your continued assertions are quite puzzling to say the least. If you only want attention, I'd say you have been very successful with over 2000 views on this thread. A simple check on Google clearly demonstrates what an actual Opabinia looks like. Please take a few moments to actually investigate your claims before making them. In the process you will be amazed at the wealth of knowledge that's readily available if you put in a minimum of effort to discover it.

image.png.a84de26dad44fb03836a743755df237c.png

Where are we going with this, hammada? You have posted in the Fossil ID topic, and no one here can see your "fossils". You have not answered requests for information about the site, and it appears that we are unable therefore to offer any response other than "we cannot see any fossils in your examples". Indeed, it seems as if you do not seek our help.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

I also vote for closing the thread, and excommunication. These threads detract from the overall coolness of this establishment.

Cole~

Knowledge has three degrees-opinion, science, illumination. The means or instrument of the first is sense; of the second, dialectic; of the third, intuition.

Plotinus 204 or 205 C.E., Egyptian Philosopher

What I find interesting is that Hammada tends to close each post with a new outrageous, unsupported claim, like "...Perhaps now nobody cares the old initial "spider", but analyzing the disturbed crime scene I discovered that it has been killed by a jellyfish...."

I think you all have been played by this clown.

Rich

The plural of "anecdote" is not "evidence".

..."...Perhaps now nobody cares the old initial "spider", but analyzing the disturbed crime scene I discovered that it has been killed by a jellyfish...."...

That one is so off beat that I take it as humor, or at least hope that was the intent? :blink:

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

It's a ROCK !

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"_ Carl Sagen

No trees were killed in this posting......however, many innocent electrons were diverted from where they originally intended to go.

" I think, therefore I collect fossils." _ Me

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."__S. Holmes

"can't we all just get along?" Jack Nicholson from Mars Attacks

Third base! I think the original poster has accepted that his rock shadows are not actually fossils and said as much. He has been polite and not argued with the ID's as not fossils. I also think there is some misunderstanding of intent due to language differences. I took the jellyfish comment as a joke too. Welcome to the forum.

I didn’t think that my little curiosity (only a name) would come to this, but a new very tight control (hours) of the samples showed me the meaning of many of the strange superficial "irregularities" that I had overlooked before.
All right, you can also joke a bit, but I am seriously convinced to everything I wrote, even if my demonstration then didn’t convince anyone and has angered someone. It’s clear that those who can’t prove their reason he still wrong, and I no longer want to open the showcase to take again unsatisfactory photos and continue other.
Sorry to have wasted your time, but this was not the goal of my post.
Thanks to all

:zen:

post-15933-0-65710100-1418592960_thumb.jpg

You're welcome. Merry Christmas

Knowledge has three degrees-opinion, science, illumination. The means or instrument of the first is sense; of the second, dialectic; of the third, intuition.

Plotinus 204 or 205 C.E., Egyptian Philosopher