ID needed, please, newbie

Banannamommy

1 minute ago, WhodamanHD said:

What about those who measure in cupits!:P

Best for them to learn conversions!:P

Let's see- one penny is 2 cm which is 0.8 inches which has nothing to do with cupid at all.:headscratch:

:hearty-laugh:

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.

4 minutes ago, ynot said:

Best for them to learn conversions!:P

Let's see- one penny is 2 cm which is 0.8 inches which has nothing to do with cupid at all.:headscratch:

:hearty-laugh:

Just looked at Wikipedia, there's more than eleven types of cubits, each one a different length, someone should set the imperical cubit so I can strap it to my ruler for a scale, that way everyone's included (that includes you Sumerian, biblical, ancient Roman and Greeks, so on and so forth.)

“...whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved.” ~ Charles Darwin

Happy hunting,

Mason

15 hours ago, Banannamommy said:

Oh! i didnt know about the coins!  What should i use?  

A ruler with a mm scale is best.  Here's one with the TFF logo you can even print out and use if you want.

Inch-mm scale v6.pdf

• I found this Informative 2

7 hours ago, Sagebrush Steve said:

Appears that if you click on the heart once, it brings out the sidebar with several choices, but if you don't click any of those and just click on the heart again, it acts like the old Informative button.

Things seem to have changed since this morning.  The heart has changed to a shark tooth and I no longer get the sidebar when I click on it once.  Still seems to require two clicks to mark the post Informative.