2018 Secret Santa Spectacular!!!

caldigger

Some of my Christmas songs I hope you enjoy maybe a little different but the Rico’s like them.

also any Christmas by Elvis and Eartha Kitt’s Santa Baby

• I found this Informative 2

31 minutes ago, Bobby Rico said:

Some of my Christmas songs I hope you enjoy maybe a little different 

Oooh, I cannot believe I hadn’t heard Otis Redding sing “White Christmas”! Love it! 

*I just realized that he is the guy who sings “These Arms of Mine”, which is on the Dirty Dancing soundtrack. I love that song, too! :)

• I found this Informative 1

7 minutes ago, Bobby Rico said:

Ok maybe this will work

:dinothumb: I like his song “What A Wonderful World”! I listen to his Christmas cd quite a bit. :)

Our christmas tree. Not a big one but there is an English snowflake on top :wub: 

Notice our pet dino in background. He love the tree too!FB_IMG_1544607924111.thumb.jpg.602079e464e2ef059b1f95281f9e98a9.jpg

• I found this Informative 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~〇~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warmest greetings from Kumamoto、 Japan

8 hours ago, KimTexan said:

Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer. I forget the titles, but it has Santa Clause with the Abominable Snowman (I saw him on Bobby’s tree

Yeah we like this too I think it is called The Abominable Snowmonster of the North or Bumble and Rudolph for sort and it is very fun. Thank you I will look up your other recommendations cheers Bobby 

8 hours ago, Nimravis said:

@BLT here is another great movie- and a must see.

64944C13-D1BD-4906-BCBA-A0646AE6BC79.thumb.jpeg.795fe77cc1b87aa505c404e2cb081c66.jpeg

I never seen this but I like the classics . I check it out thank you

2005 - 2017 a Doctor Who Christmas special every year was my compulsory viewing. 

Image result for doctor who christmas special

This year there isn't one. :(

They've run out of Christmassy ideas so we're getting a New Year's Special instead! :D

Doctor Who New Year's Day special, Resolution

• I found this Informative 3

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

1 minute ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

New Year's Special instead! 

That is a Christmas tradition in the UK and with you in Morocco. How dare they do this. :)

I was looking for a french christmas movie to suggest you and well it isn't as glamorous than american movie.

We have ”le pere noel est une ordure” roughly translated by santa claus is a sucker.

It is a movie where two neurotics, working for a suicide hotline on the night of Christmas Eve, get caught up in a catastrophe when a pregnant woman, her abusive boyfriend, and a transvestite visit their office.

it is a classic in france but i highly doubt you will like it. Very special and without christmas spirit.

More recent, interesting historically and with a good x-mas spirit: 

joyeux noel (merry chrIstmas)

it is the story of english, french and german soldier fraternizing for christmas during ww1.

MerryChristmasfilmPoster3.jpg.0e74c53d6c419d8c55bdd89df41cfde1.jpg

• I found this Informative 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~〇~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warmest greetings from Kumamoto、 Japan

3 minutes ago, Bobby Rico said:

That is a Christmas tradition in the UK and with you in Morocco. How dare they do this. :)

They haven't had Doctor Who in Morocco since 1969. 

I have to get it elsewhere. 

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

Just now, Tidgy's Dad said:

...:faint:

1 minute ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Yes but you still watch it every year when your in Morocco don’t you? Last year I remember you saying you was watching it. Do they always do a New Years special ?

Just now, Bobby Rico said:

Yes but you still watch it every year when your in Morocco don’t you? Last year I remember you saying you was watching it. Do they always do a New Years special ?

Yes, i always watch the Christmas special, usually on Boxing Day. 

We've only done a New Year's edition twice before, in 1965 and 2010. 

Though there have been a couple of ordinary episodes that happened to be transmitted on the 1st of January too.:)

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

7 minutes ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Yes, i always watch the Christmas special, usually on Boxing Day. 

We've only done a New Year's edition twice before, in 1965 and 2010. 

Though there have been a couple of ordinary episodes that happened to be transmitted on the 1st of January too.:)

Wow you really know your stuff mate impressive indeed. :dinothumb:

13 hours ago, Peat Burns said:

minnbuckeye, there's a "special" ornament on there for you :muahaha:

Can you find it?

@Peat Burns, I know you are dying to show me!!!!! I could not find it. Will it rub salt in my wound???

2 hours ago, David in Japan said:

Our christmas tree. Not a big one but there is an English snowflake on top :wub: 

@David in Japan  HEY, I recognize that snowflake!!!!!!!!!! Santa had one in my package that he just delivered to me. David, you must have been a good boy too. Oh no, I just admitted to opening my package BEFORE Xmas!! Maybe I haven't been a good boy??

Mike

• I found this Informative 4

4 minutes ago, minnbuckeye said:

@Peat Burns, I know you are dying to show me!!!!! I could not find it. Will it rub salt in my wound???

Well unless Mike does veterinary work for Intnernational Harvester, I'm not seeing anything that stands out either.

• I found this Informative 2

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

1 minute ago, minnbuckeye said:

HEY, I recognize that snowflake!!!!!!!!!! Santa had one in my package this year. David, you must have been a good boy too. Oh no, I just admitted to opening my package BEFORE Xmas!! Maybe I haven't been a good boy??

Mike

It seems we have a lot of big kids on this forum that just can't seem to wait!

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

6 minutes ago, caldigger said:

Well unless Mike does veterinary work for Intnernational Harvester, I'm not seeing anything that stands out either.

My guess is the ornament begins with a P and ends with an E and has something to do with my name "minnbuckeye". Can anyone guess before @Peat Burns humiliates me. Of coarse our forum does not allow vile contents, so hopefully the moderators will catch his picture if it comes and delete it.

1 hour ago, minnbuckeye said:

My guess is the ornament begins with a P and ends with an E and has something to do with my name "minnbuckeye". Can anyone guess before @Peat Burns humiliates me. Of coarse our forum does not allow vile contents, so hopefully the moderators will catch his picture if it comes and delete it.

got it is a ornament of Prince the purple one?

1 minute ago, Bobby Rico said:

got it is a ornament of Prince the purple one?

I do not know the answer YET, but you have made a great guess. But Tony's MUAHAHA tells me you are probably incorrect. We will see.

Mike  

5 minutes ago, minnbuckeye said:

I do not know the answer YET, but you have made a great guess. But Tony's MUAHAHA tells me you are probably incorrect. We will see.

Mike  

I could not see anything on his tree that stranded out to me.  I gave it a go to help you out. :(